1) 1x Boom- 50mm pvc pipe/30mm aluminium tube or steel water pipe, 2.3 meters long. (anything for a boom)
2) 1x Large U-Bolt
3) 8 x 20mm PVC electrical conduit @ approx 2m long
4) 4 x 16mm OD aluminum tubing @ approx 600mm long
5) 8x 20mm hose screw clamps.
5) quite a lot of electrical copper wire, the thicker the better.
6) a 1:1 Balun
7) whatever else is needed when the time comes.
90 Minute 2 Ele Quad
fig-02 20mm conduit or 20mm wood dowel (broom handles)
SO EASY TO MAKE OUTA SCRAPS
As you can see from the foto's, it's easy to make a quad from different bits n pieces. Water pipe or pvc boom, pvc or wooden spreaders, aluminium spiders, iron/alminium angles for the u-bolts & spiders. I bought a 15m power extension cord, stripped the casing & used the 3 wires for the loops.